Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration)
Registration for use of the Service shall be completed when the applicant applies for registration in accordance with the method specified by the Company and the Company approves the application.
In the event that the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
(1) If the applicant has provided false information in the application for registration.
(3) In any other cases where the Company deems that the registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their user ID and password for the Service at their own responsibility.
The User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the User ID and password to any third party. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall deem the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Method)
In consideration of the use of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, using the method designated by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts.
(3) Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company's server or network.
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services (5) Actions that collect or accumulate personal information about other users
(6) Acts of impersonating other users.
(6) Impersonating other users. (7) Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services.
(7) Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Company's services. (8) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that the Company deems any of the following to be the case
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service.
(2) In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
(3) When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident.
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
In the following cases, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the User from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the User's registration.
(1) In the event that the user violates any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
(3) In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall be exempt from liability for default if the default is not due to the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
In the event that the Company is held liable for any reason, the Company shall be liable for compensation only to the extent of damages that may normally occur, and in the case of paid services, only to the extent of the amount paid (or the equivalent of one month's worth in the case of continuous services).
The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
This company may change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notice to the user, and shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such changes.
Article 11 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.